Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why do I try?

Is it that time again? To attempt at writing on my blog? I guess the question needs to be asked: Who's going to read this?

Life is a bit crazy right now. With work and work and work. So I'll probably write a few blogs, keep it up dated for about a week and then give up again. Another question: When am I going to find time to read and subscribe and comment on all my friend's blogs and keep up on mine?

It's almost bedtime. At 1 in the afternoon. I've been up since 8pm last night working. They joy of working overnight. At least I don't have to deal with customers during out busiest time of the year...Halloween. I just get to rock their world when they come into the store looking for something and we just moved it that morning at 3am! Ha!

No comments: